Financial accounting made easy
Reduce manual work in financial accounting with Sycor.BankImport – our module for the automated import of bank statements. Automated processing saves time and money since the bulk of the manual processing effort can be reduced to a minimum.
Sycor.BankImport supports the automated assignment of outstanding customer and vendor invoices, and the suggestion of customers and vendors based on the number, bank details, or name and the automated handling of multiple payments. When it comes to processing customer return debit notes, Sycor.BankImport also provides the greatest possible support by reversing the payment of previously settled open items and automatically generating a voucher for the return debit note fees. Sycor.BankImport also supports the identification and assignment of ledger account postings (for example for combined bank transfers with payment files against transfer accounts, fees, and credit card or PayPal payments).
• Optimize your company's workflow
• Find important transactions quickly
• Save time and reduce costs
• Multi-client capable processing of the bank formats MT940 and CAMT.053
• Fully automated import and processing
• Categorization of the posting processes for the bank statement based on business identification codes
• Search for objects such as invoice, customer, vendor, or ledger account according to freely definable rules
• Direct access to existing open items in the imported bank statements with marking option for automatic settlement on posting
• Generation of open customer and vendor items (e.g. bad debts) directly in the account statement
• Function for storing the bank information in the sub-ledger account
• Division of imported bank statements according to various criteria
• Automatic creation of a specific journal for each bank included in the bank statement
• Overview form and logging of the search processes