Ship Small Parcels Directly From Within Dynamics 365
With 365ParcelShip, Wholesalers and Distributors Manage Small Parcel Shipments Directly through Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
While Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management manages the data and tasks required for shipping full truckloads or LTL loads, small parcel shipping is not supported. Wholesalers and distributors must work outside the system, using cumbersome, expensive third-party systems that require expensive integrations. Systems provided by parcel shippers often require you to go outside Dynamics to use them.
365ParcelShip extends Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management to simplify small package shipping—without any additional programming or expensive integration. 365ParcelShip provides:
- Automated capture of shipping information through Dynamics 365
- Rate shopping through the internet-based engine with current rates and terms, eliminating the need to track changes and maintain rate tables
- Label printing and shipping information linked to specific orders and customer records
- Support for shipping from multiple locations, such as warehouse, inside sales and sales counter
- Predictable costs, with minimal fees of a few cents for each parcel shipped
- Provide accurate shipping estimates or costs to customer during sales order entry
- Charge parcel shipments to directly customer carrier account
Contact us today to find out how 365ParcelShip can help you to manage and ship small packages directly from Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management.