ERP Connect for Operational Excellence
by Arbela Technologies Corp.
Empowering operational agility and optimizing operations across all departments and locations
By design, an ERP system has a role in just about everything.
- Supply chain management and optimization: from procurement to inventory control to planning to logistics
- Finance: accounting principles, data unification, fraud prevention, audit trails, cash and bank management
- Operations: streamlining workflows, process automation, reduction of manual labor, connecting departments and data
ERP Connect is not a single solution. It’s a cohesive collection of implementation and support services and business applications built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Dynamics 365 Finance, Azure, and other elements of the Microsoft Power Platform including Power Apps and Power Automate.
High functioning ERP is tailored to industry and individual client needs, and ERP Connect offers an a la carte means for an organization to customize as needed. In addition to a strategy-specific implementation or optimization of Microsoft solutions, ERP Connect includes a wide range of IP and applications to extend the system, including:
- Data Insights: A complete, pre-configured business intelligence and data warehouse solution with Power BI and Azure Analytics that turns data into actionable insights
- Workflow Manager: Enables teams to view, review, manage, and approve workflows in Dynamics 365 from anywhere, at any time via mobile devices
- Audit and Security Manager: Simplifies audit preparation and security management by offering a host of functionality and pre-configured data sets
- Master Data Centralization: Centralizes control and management of data from multiple companies, “de-siloing” management of client, vendor, product and trade agreement data
- One Step Consolidation: Provides a single interface for entering all consolidation criteria with pre-set configurations
- AOT Browser: Allows Dynamics 365 users to browse the application object tree metadata through the web user interface
- Warranty Management: Seamlessly integrate comprehensive warranty management lifecycle with Dynamics 365
- Default Configurations: Take advantage of product, industry and subject matter expertise with a set of standard configuration data to support the most common business scenarios
- Electronic Batch Record: Digitize your batch record management, operation, review and reporting processes
- Regression Testing Automation (RTA): Reduce costs and more quickly gain the benefits of updating Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
These unique applications are just the start.
ERP Connect also includes a wide array of services — performance tuning, building Azure “digital twins,” implementing control towers, process automation, regression testing, and more — that help further tailor your ERP solution to address your immediate challenges and long-term goals.