X-Author goes far beyond the standard Dynamics-to-Excel integration by making Excel a completely native, bi-directional, real-time user interface for Dynamics CRM users. Any number of users can be using the same template simultaneously to update Dynamics and instantly see all changes made by other users as they refresh their data. And a template can include any type of calculation, macro, or chart.
With X-Author’s incredible mapping, you can even use existing, complex multi-tab workbooks against Dynamics CRM, so you can turn standalone Excel workbooks into enterprise applications. X-Author drives increased adoption and is the most efficient way to work in Dynamics CRM - for business, operations and admin users. Use Excel to update opportunities, assign leads, create quotes, upload data, and much more.
- Create and update Dynamics CRM records from Excel in real-time
- Use any Excel format including forms, lists, and matrices
- Update data across entire entity hierarchies in one click
- Use any macro without users having to execute them
- Work offline
- Save Excel workbooks as Attachments to any record
- Build logic and calculations in Excel and use results in Dynamics CRM
- Apply all Dynamics CRM permissions and rules in Excel, including picklists
X-Author is also a powerful data loader. Easily create, retrieve, update, delete and upsert data. Build your own Applications in minutes with point-and-click convenience – no coding necessary.