Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Integration
Are you unable to bridge the gap between your Shopify store and Dynamics 365?
Leverage Microsoft’s ecosystem for your Shopify store customers with integration:
- Improve customer communication with integrated sales and marketing with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM
- Improved reporting and sales forecasting by leveraging Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM or any BI tool
- Add Business Central, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, QuickBooks or any accounting ERP to integrate Sales Order to Payment integration between your CRM, ERP and eCommerce app
For more feature related information Book a Demo at any suitable time.
Regardless of your data challenges, we’ve got you covered!
Either use our pre-built template or go with a customized more complex, and dynamic mapping to fit your unique requirements.
Example of a pre-built integration template: integrate Microsoft CRM Accounts, Products, and Sales Orders with Shopify Customers, Items, & Orders.
Not all your data will need to be integrated instantly. Some records can be transferred less frequently, for example once a day, when others near real time, depending on the type of data. DBSync has a built-in Scheduler to integrate systems as often as required.
DBSync also has automatic online updating, enabling users to enjoy all the product updates and features with every new release.
With DBSync integration platform you get:
- Increase productivity by eliminating double data entry between Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM
- Reduce errors in broadcasting inventory levels and improve inventory management
- Get 360 degree view of customer
Get started with the Free Trial!
In addition, we provide integration for other Microsoft applications like:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (On-premise)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (On-premise)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (On-premise)