User Adoption Monitor
User Adoption Monitor allows tracking and monitoring of the most common actions performed by users in Dynamics CRM. It acts as an effective tool for managers or administrators for monitoring the usage of Dynamics CRM. User Adoption Monitor supports all the Dynamics CRM deployment models beginning CRM 2011.
- Track Actions: User Adoption Monitor lets managers track actions of Dynamics CRM users including; Create, Read, Delete, Update, Set State and Form Opens.
- Configurable: The monitoring can be configured to the choice of entities and actions, which are preferred or are important to their business processes.
- Easy for Analysis: UAM does the tracking and stores the activity stats within Dynamics CRM in a format that is easy to report on using either the OOB Charts or SSRS Reports.
- Tracking Summaries: Ability to choose the period by which the tracking should be summarized. It can be summarized by Daily/ Weekly/ or Monthly basis. The duration can be selected based on targets or goals set for users.
- Leaderboard and Performance Dashboards: Easily view the activity breakup and individual user performance across the CRM application through Dashboard visualizations to list out key metrics.