Sync Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Security Model with SharePoint
Sync Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and SharePoint security privileges to diminish security risk while storing documents/attachments in SharePoint. Extend the same access levels assigned to users in Dynamics 365 CRM into SharePoint. Further, easily sync to replicate any changes made to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM security privileges in SharePoint.
SharePoint Security Sync is available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 9.0 and above, Dataverse (Power Apps). It supports the Online deployment model.
To learn more about SharePoint Security Sync visit our website, online docs, or video library.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get a complete demo from our technology experts.
- Manage Security: Access to SharePoint Folders controlled by the security roles defined in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Real Time Sync: Auto-sync privileges upon changes in user privileges based on sharing of the record or adding the user to a team
- Historic Folder Security: Sync the security privileges for existing folders associated with Dynamics 365 CRM records
- Multiple SharePoint Site and Folder Support: Connect and actively manage files and folders on more than one SharePoint sites and folders
- Drag & Drop: Friendly UI to drag and drop multiple files and folders to upload them all at once
- Create Link: Generate anonymous links to the documents to share the documents outside of your organization
- Email: Email the files directly as attachments or links to documents from within Dynamics 365 CRM without multiple clicks to download and attach the files
- File management: Deep Search, View, Rename and Delete files from SharePoint provided you have the necessary privileges assigned
- Single Sign-on: Perform all actions in the context of logged-in user
- Email Configuration: Support for setting default from, to, cc and bcc for an email using Email Configuration
- DocuSign Integration: Seamless integration with DocuSign for eSignature
- Hierarchy Structure: Store CRM records in SharePoint on the basis of hierarchy
- Open Folder: Open folders present on SharePoint Site directly using Attach2Dynamics UI.
How SharePoint Security can make the most out of your CRM investment?
- Restrict unauthorized SharePoint users from accessing private documents and sensitive data which was previously possible even if they do not have CRM privileges to do so.
- Reduce cost and free storage space in CRM by moving data to SharePoint
- Personalize document library structure for segregating and storing CRM data as per your requirements in SharePoint.
Start your 15-days FREE trial today! Or click here to Get Quote as per your requirements!
Works best when teamed up with:
Attach2Dynamics: Smartly manage Dynamics 365 CRM attachments and documents with familiar Windows Explorer approach by integrating with cloud storage viz. SharePoint, Dropbox, and Azure Blob Storage of your choice!
Inogic has over 15+ Apps that helps you maximize value from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Our app portfolio spans several categories including Geo-Spatial, Storage and Document Management, User Adoption, SaaS Management, Productivity, Visualization, and Integration. Download today for a Free Trial and find out how these apps help enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience!