Get your Microsoft Dynamics CRM system GDPR compliant
GDPR for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Meet your obligations as a CRM system owner with ease.
A simple to use accelerator for your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE or CRM to get you compliant with data requests, consents procedures, audit and storage plus comprehensive search functionality for users.
The General Data Protection Regulation is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individual citizens of the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the transfer of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas.
Do you hold data in your CRM system about EU subjects? Have you been approached by many so-called GDPR experts but no-one has CRM experience in Dynamics? Do you need an easy to use interface that can handle GDPR needs?
Prodware can assist with the following GDPR areas:
- Access control
- Audit & notification
- Geographical restrictions
- Identify personal data
- Legal basis
- Process recording
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to data portability
- Right to erasure
- Right to limitation of processing
Features and benefits of using this appThe CEM GDPR accelerator:
- Simplifies compliance with privacy requests from data subjects
- Easy to use interface for CRM operators
- Logs all operations to comply with record-keeping requirements
- Out of the box for Dynamics CRM 2015 versions onwards