Export to Excel app gives the ability to track who/what/when the data is exported from the CRM
Export to Excel tracking application helps us in tracking the below details whenever a user clicks on “Export to Excel” button and exports data from the organization. The below information is stored in a custom entity “Export to Excel Tracking” which comes along with application package.
Below are the details captured:
1. User who exported the data
2. User domain name
3. Date & Time of data export
4. Entity Display name for which data is exported
5. Entity schema name
6. View Name which is used to export data
7. View type (personal or system)
8. Columns selected to export the data
9. FetchXML of the query used to export the data.