Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Organization Insights
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Insights around usage, activity and quality of service for your Dynamics 365 (online) Instance
Organization Insights for Dynamics 365 (online) provides important adoption and usage metrics for your Dynamics 365 organization, and tools to help you stay ahead of performance and support issues.
- Customize dashboards: Set up your organization’s dashboard to provide a rich user experience and snapshots of your organization’s most important data.
- Monitor adoption and use: Identify your most active users, the number and types of operations they’re performing, number of page requests, most-used entities, workflows, plug-ins, and more, over a period of time as you work toward your adoption goals.
- Manage storage and performance: Monitor storage quotas, storage use, and common tables by size to optimize performance.
- Troubleshoot effectively: Drill down into the details of your top failing workflows and API calls to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot errors.
- OData support: Organization Insights entities are exposed through OData for independent software vendors to build capabilities for any custom requirements.
Minimum supported platform version: 8.2