Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Connected Field Service Add-on
Use it to monitor and make sure your customers' equipment is functioning properly
Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely. Dispatch a technician only when necessary.
- Basic: When an issue is detected, automatically create a work order and dispatch a technician. This proactive approach improves customer satisfaction by decreasing overall downtime and making repairs before customers are aware.
- Advanced: When an issue is detected, Field Service asks the device sends a single, self-healing command. If that doesn’t work, then a work order is automatically created, and a technician is scheduled. Experience improved customer satisfaction and productivity because fewer technicians are dispatched when devices can self-heal.
- Expert: Here, Field Service initiates a multi-step workflow when an issue is detected. Troubleshoot in all available ways. This level maximizes customer satisfaction and resource productivity because a technician is only dispatched when all other possibilities are exhausted.
- Decrease the number of repair appointments by sending fewer technicians onsite.
- Identify and fix problems before customers are aware
- Solve issues before failure with automatically initiated, multi-layered troubleshooting.
- Perform “just-in-time” preventative maintenance by understanding actual consumption.
Save time and let one of these partners help you deploy or integrate Connected Field Service Add-on.