PowerObjects An HCL Company
Are attachments in your CRM system taking up all of your system storage? With PowerAttachment you can automatically set attachments to sync to your SharePoint site - stripping the actual attachment from CRM and replacing it with a link to the document that is now stored in SharePoint. PowerAttachment will work with all entities and their attachments. If you wish to leave attachments intact for a specific entity, simply define the entity in the PowerAttachment configuration and the solution will not touch those attachments!
- Save storage space within Dynamics CRM, which can add up to significant savings.
- Configure for all attachments or specific entities, allowing organizations to choose to keep attachments intact in CRM for certain entities.
- Move attachments from incoming email activities to your SharePoint.
- Define which document types you would like PowerAttachment to allow.
- Access all of the links to your attachments directly from your email activity form.
Once the PowerPack add-on is imported into your CRM, make sure to register it! For instructions on how to register your PowerPack Add-on, check out the FAQ in the Learn More section below.
PowerObjects an HCL Company
Providing Service, Support, Education, and Add-ons for Microsoft Dynamics CRM