by Tyrant Ventures LLC
Generate random numbers, dates, and Booleans in Excel 2013 using Random Generator app by Ablebits
The Random Generator app for Excel populates the selected cells with random integers, reals, and dates. Use the app to generate data of different types:
- Fill the selected range with random real or integer numbers
- Populate the selected cells with random dates within a range
- Get random “true” and “false” Booleans in the selected cells
Select the type of data you need, enter the minimum and maximum numbers or dates, and click “Generate”, - that’s all you need to do.
Please note that any formulas in your range will be overwritten with values. You can cancel the process to keep them, or continue to get random values in the selected cells.
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet