by Tyrant Ventures LLC
Shuffle entire rows, columns, or cells in a range using Random Sorter app for Excel 2013 by Ablebits
This randomizing app for Excel 2013 lets you shuffle entire rows and columns without losing data integrity. You can also mix cells within rows or columns, or put all selected cells at random. When you need to put names in random order or mix sequential numbers, this app makes your choice unbiased.
- Shuffle values within the selected rows or within the columns
- Randomly mix entire rows
- Place entire columns at random
- Simply shuffle all cells within the selected range
Please note that any formulas in your range will be overwritten with values. You can cancel the process to keep them, or continue and shuffle the values.
Choose how you want to shuffle your data in Excel and click one button to get cells, columns, or rows at random.
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet