LawToolBox Deadlines & Matter Management - Outlook
by LawToolBox.com Inc.
Click “Get it Now” to try before you buy - Transform Microsoft 365 into Office for Legal
This add-in leverages a variety of Microsoft products to create a unique and important cross-platform solution for legal professionals to utilize Office 365 to collaborate on matter-specific calendars, documents, and notes. And when combined with our companion Microsoft Teams app, LawToolBox creates a unified Office 365 matter-center, connecting outlook calendars and email with Teams collaboration and file storage. Legal professionals can also access matters from their phones and tablets!
• Use a rule-set or choose “general matters” for basic calendaring in each matter calendar
• Calculate litigation, transaction, administrative or custom deadlines
• Add, update, or remove case-specific deadlines and events
• Track a history of who made every calendar update, and when they made that change
• Update team member Outlook calendars as deadlines and users change
DOCUMENTS & EMAIL
• Save files and emails to the matter folders from Outlook Inbox, Teams, OneDrive or SharePoint
• Use folder and file templates to quickly set up a new matter
• Advanced search for keywords and phrases across your Office 365 tenant
• External File-Share experts, clients & parties
• Generate reports by matter, user, team, firm, recent, upcoming, or hashtags
• Collaborate on specific matters or cases with experts, counsel or clients
• View analytics on average length of matters and motions
• Delve insights on people you work with most and co-worker’s case activity
TEAM MEETINGS & CONTACTS
• Create Team with Calendar
• Templatized Breakout Rooms
• Matter Chats from Outlook
• Attach contacts in email threads to matters and tag roles
• Manage matter notes in OneNote
• Works with Outlook for PC and Mac
• Possible Malpractice insurance discounts
• Works with any case management software that 2-way syncs with Outlook
• Direct sync with most cloud or premise-based case management
• 1st Place, SharePoint Integration - Best SharePoint Solution 2018
• 2nd Place, App for Teams - Best Office Integration 2018
• 3rd Place, Add-In for Outlook - Most Business Value 2016
Anyone can use in minutes. This app is free to download and comes with a free trial, requiring a paid subscription after trial. Access our LinkedIn Community to see what the community is saying about this product.
If you are associated with any existing LawToolBox account from your organization, you need to reach out to your organization administrator to configure the subscription after purchase. You can also reach out to LawToolBox support for further assistance.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.