by Sergei Sergeev
FAQ Page allows you to easily set up your corporate Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ Page is a SharePoint Add-in that allows you to display frequently asked questions and answers on your SharePoint site.
- Control question ordering
- Control animation for FAQ list or disable animation
- Edit questions and answers using SharePoint build-in rich text editor
- App part to show the list of FAQs on your host web
- Additional possibility to edit FAQs through the SharePoint list
- Added search support (disabled by default, enable it using "Common FAQ set settings" for particular FAQ set)
- Search settings moved to the app part settings page.
- Added ability to select multiple FAQ sets to display in the current app part.
- Added filter support by FAQ set name.
- Added custom css link support (visible in the edit mode for the app part)
FAQ Page doesn't support public-facing web sites.
Source code hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/MastekApps/FaqPage