Salesforce Lightning for Outlook lets you experience Salesforce right in Outlook. It is 100% cloud based with no software to push, install, or maintain.
Boost productivity with the following features:
View all contacts, leads, accounts, opportunities, cases, and custom objects associated to emails and appointments without switching between Salesforce and Outlook; your Salesforce data appears directly in Outlook.
Search and browse Salesforce records inside Outlook. Easily create new Salesforce records, including Custom Object records. Add emails and appointments to Salesforce records in one click, even when composing emails.
Quickly craft emails with Salesforce Templates.
Manage Salesforce Tasks right from Outlook.
Sync contacts and calendar events by enabling Lightning Sync in addition to Lightning for Outlook.
- Works with both Salesforce Lightning Experience and Salesforce Classic UI.
- Salesforce Lightning for Outlook requires a subscription to Salesforce.
- Setup Directions and System Requirements: http://sfdc.co/bdQTbi
- Supported browsers are IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- For customers using Outlook and Exchange 2010, Salesforce for Outlook is available at: http://sfdc.co/cckKXJ