Nintex Add-in for Outlook
by Nintex USA LLC.
Complete your Nintex Workflow tasks without leaving Outlook.
Nintex Add-in for Outlook is a great way to experience Nintex from Outlook.
Make users more productive by interacting with Nintex Workflows in context of email, seamlessly inside of Outlook.
With Nintex Add-in for Outlook, users can:
- Quickly and easily respond to Nintex Workflow tasks from within Outlook
- Add comments to tasks to add context to decisions
- Rapidly progress a workflow without having to transition to a browser
- Increase productivity whether using Outlook on the desktop, the web, or even a smartphone or tablet
Nintex Add-in for Outlook activates when receiving any LazyApproval email from Nintex Workflow. Simply open the Nintex Add-in, enter a comment if desired, and select your choice from the list of options. Nintex Add-in for Outlook works with existing workflows without requiring any update to Nintex Workflow software or to the workflows themselves.
Nintex Add-in for Outlook is available as a free application, but requires that the user have access to a licensed version of Nintex Workflow 2013, 2010 or Nintex Workflow for Office 365. If you do not have a licensed version of Nintex Workflow, a free trial is available from http://www.nintex.com/get-started/trial-request. For more details on obtaining a licensed version of Nintex Workflow for your organization, Nintex sales can help you make direct contact with one of our partners. Learn more at http://www.nintex.com/workflow.
Nintex Add-in for Outlook does not support Internet Explorer 8.0.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as sender names, recipient names, email addresses, message body, and attachment information. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.