SP PDF Populate
by FormRouter, Inc.
Easily populate a live (Editable) PDF form from a record in SharePoint®
- Easily Populate a live (editable) PDF form from a record in a SharePoint® List
- Linked data in SharePoint® Lists may be pulled into a live PDF form
- View populated PDF forms
- Save populated PDF forms locally
- Submit populated PDF forms (requires a FormRouter Account)
- Works with the Free Adobe® Reader®
This add-in is free to use to populate one (1) PDF form template. Paid subscriptions are available for more than one form. This add-in sends record data over SSL to pdfforsp.com (and is dependent on that service) then returns the created PDF (over SSL). No data in the transmission is written to disk or retained. A copy of Acrobat® Professional or Higher is required in order to make PDF Forms/Templates (but not to merge the data into a PDF, only a PDF viewer is required such as the free Adobe® Reader® or the viewer built into some browsers).