DocSend for Outlook
Leave attachments behind, and start using DocSend to easily share and control the files and document
With DocSend’s secure file and document sharing platform, you can share sensitive files and documents with external business partners, while getting real-time, actionable feedback on how those materials are being used.
Specifically, DocSend links give you actionable feedback on who's reading your documents, as well as which areas of given documents are grabbing people’s attention. DocSend lets you make updates to your documents and control who has access even after you hit send.
- Say goodbye to email attachments: Don’t be that person who clogs up inboxes with a massive file. With DocSend, you can share files up to 250MB with a simple, secure web link.
- Share sensitive materials with confidence: No more worrying about sensitive documents getting into the wrong hands. Share proprietary materials easily and securely for seamless viewing across all platforms and devices. Stay in full control with domain-level sharing and advance permissions management.
- Get instant, actionable feedback: Be better prepared for your next meeting with real-time intelligence on viewership and engagement. Gone are the days of wondering how (or whether) your readers are interacting with your materials.
- Share branded deal portals with Spaces: Store and share all documents pertinent to a transaction, relationship, or an area of business in one place with DocSend’s Spaces. Easily duplicate and customize your Spaces for quick sharing.
- Update documents even after you’ve sent them: When you update a file in DocSend with a new version, all of your DocSend links, folders, and Spaces that share that file will be automatically updated. Update once, update everywhere.
Over 20,000 companies rely on DocSend every day to share their key business documents and form long-lasting business relationships.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.