CloudExtend for NetSuite Data Management
by Celigo CloudExtend
Retrieve, update, add and delete NetSuite data in real-time from Excel
The Celigo CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite (formerly SmartClient for NetSuite) provides a seamless integration between Microsoft Excel and NetSuite, allowing users to access and change NetSuite data directly from within Excel in real-time
CloudExtend for NetSuite uses templates to show only the fields you want to see, whether they are drop-down lists or free-form text. Building a template takes just minutes, and they can be reused to show results for different searches.
Celigo CloudExtend offers powerful data management support
- Update multiple NetSuite records within seconds
- Upload and download data with just one click within Excel
- Use Excel functions for data manipulations, calculations or analyses
- Provides real-time error messages and validations that CSV Import cannot do
- Real-time look-ups for fields during data entry
Accessing CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite
CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite is free to install. CloudExtend requires a yearly subscription after 14 days of trial.
14-Day Free Trial.
$75/user/month[Annual Commitment] for the CloudExtend Excel for NetSuite Personal Edition, after free trial period.
CloudExtend add-in works on latest version of Chrome, Firefox and IE 10 & above browsers.
Requires Microsoft Excel 2016.
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet