Make your meetings count. Build agendas, create minutes, assign tasks and boost engagement.
Make your meetings count with the agenda builder, minutes templates, and more built inside Outlook and Teams.
Decisions Meeting Secretary is an award-winning solution that works alongside the Decisions’ add-in for Microsoft Teams to power meeting collaboration, engagement and productivity for users of Microsoft 365.
Thousands of customers trust Decisions for their meetings, whether held virtually, in-person or a hybrid.
Create a great meeting foundation with an agenda builder directly inside Outlook – add descriptions and attachments, assign presenters and set objectives.
Share the agenda via email and inside the Teams channel so attendees can prepare ahead of time.
The agenda, attachments, time tracker and voting are available from the web application and in the Teams meeting side panel, without leaving the meeting window.
Tasks and decisions sync from the minutes to Microsoft Planner or other task management tools so you never miss a follow-up.
- Agenda builder
- One-click meeting minutes for Word and OneNote
- Custom minutes templates
- Teams in-meeting agenda side panel
- Time tracker
- Secure voting
- Task and decisions syncing to Planner and To Do
- Decisions management
- Automatic creation of Meeting Book PDF or PPT
- Agenda topic submission process
Decisions is the only meeting solution built entirely into Microsoft 365 for an easy-to-use and secure solution for better meetings, leveraging the tools you use every day. Your free trial starts right away. No credit card or commitment required.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.