a tool to visualize a course of actions, statistical probability outcomes or option pricing
Decision Tree Excel Add-in visualizes a course of actions, statistical probability outcomes or option pricing.
Two sample data in the add-in helps user to understand the data structures:
- Decision Tree Sample Data.
- Option Pricing model sample data.
Both sample data have the same format.
The data has 4 columns:
- ID: numeric identifier of the node.
- Label: the label of the node in the tree.
- ParentID: the parent node id in the tree.
- Size: the font size of the node. It is a relative representation of the font size, not the real font size.
- Style: the color of the node. It can be a text such as "black", "red", "green" or a color code such as #FF0000, #00FF00.
- User can select different fonts in the setting window for the tree labels.
- Adjustable node size of the tree by using the max font size setting.
- Mouse over the chart to view the data detail in the tool-tips.
- Change the chart title by clicking in the title area and enter a preferred text for the chart title.
- Easy to use and user friendly are the key features of this add-in. Sample data can be the template to build own data.
- Interactive Chart: the chart is binding to the data table in the sheet. The chart is updating when the data is entering.
- Download this add in and start Excel 2013 SP1 or later Add in.
- Select a sample data type in the sample data drop-down in the setting window and Click Insert Sample Data button to view the chart.
- Clean the sample data and set the focus to the first cell.
- Select a different type of sample data in the setting window and view the chart.
- Repeat step 2, 3, 4 to view all the 2 different sample data.
- Build own data and paste into sample data table and click binding existing data button to draw the chart.
When this add-in is used, itCan read and make changes to your documentCan send data over the Internet