Office2SharePoint for Outlook
Office2SharePoint - working with SharePoint and Teams the easy way
Bringing Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Group Site into Outlook and Office making your daily work easier.
Office2SharePoint comes in two editions.
- Office2SharePoint for Outlook
- Office2SharePoint for Office for Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The current applies to Office2SharePoint for Outlook
Break down barriers in communication between team members make documents and e-mail attachments accessible to all in SharePoint & Teams. Save e-mails and mail attachments directly from Outlook to SharePoint or Teams on any device and Platform. No installation is required on any PC. Simply deploy Office2SharePoint from Office 365 admin center. Manage e-mails when you receive them and stay organized even when on the go . Yes, even save the email as a PDF!
- Easily saving into SharePoint & Teams
- Save the entire e-mail or just files from the e-mail
- Save the e-mail as a PDF
- Rename the file or e-mail before you save it
- Quick save into a predefined library
- Save a mail thread
- Save files from a mail thread
- Save the mail and attachments separately into the same library
- Get a file from Teams or SharePoint, attached it to the mail, send the mail in save the mail to SharePoint. All this is just one simple action.
- Use Office2SharePoint from a shared mailbox
- Merge into an existing PDF file
And so much MORE!
Learn much more about Office2SharePoint. We prepared a YouTube playlist with video guides showing you how to deploy and use Office2SharePoint.
We want to make it easy for you to Try and Decide. When you deploy Office2SharePoint you automatically activate a 30 days free trial of the full version of Office2SharePoint. You only activated a trial! you have not signed up for a subscription.
Purchase a subscription
You can only purchase a subscription for Office2SharePoint from
- Your Microsoft Partner
- From Microsoft Store
Notice, the subscription allows you to use both Office2SharePoint for Office and Office2SharePoint for Outlook.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We can also offer you a demo or assist you in the implementation. As it is a simple product, we believe it will not take more than just 30 min. Book us now
Office2SharePoint - Microsoft 365 App Certified - Microsoft 365 App Security and Compliance
Microsoft 365 App Certification offers assurance and confidence to enterprise organizations that data and privacy are adequately secured and protected when your Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams integration, or Graph API app is introduced to the Microsoft 365 platform. Certification confirms that an app solution is compatible with Microsoft technologies, compliant with cloud app security best practices, and supported by Microsoft, a trusted partner. App certification is achieved through the acceptance and approval of comprehensive documentation centering the app's security and compliance protocols, procedures, processes and a PEN test. Applications that pass validation will be designated Microsoft 365 App Certified.
|Review sector||Sector scope|
|Data Handling||How an app collects and stores organizational data, and what control your organization has over that data.|
|Security||The protocols, processes, and procedures that an app has to protect data and detect and repel cyber-attacks.|
|Compliance||The app's adherence to required industry standards and specifications.|
|Legal||The app's adherence to required legislative statues and regulations.|
Do you need more proof? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a PEN test.
For security reasons Office2SharePoint is using the highly recommended authentication model from Microsoft - MSAL. We recommended using latest version of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.