Compatibility Checker for Centralized Deployment
by Microsoft Corporation
Quickly test if you can deploy Office add-ins to users and groups within your organization.
Compatibility Checker for Centralized Deployment is a quick and simple way to test if your version of Office 365 meets the requirements to use the recommended way to deploy Office add-ins to users and groups within your organization.
This Checker will compare your Office 365 version on the fly and deliver results within seconds to see if the version of Office 365 you are personally using is compatible with Centralized Deployment.
Centralized Deployment is the recommended and most feature-rich way for most customers to deploy Office add-ins to users and groups within your Office 365 organization.
Following are the requirements necessary to use the Centralized Deployment feature:
- Your users must be using Office Professional Plus 2016 on the following operating systems:
- Windows: build 16.0.8027 or later
- Mac: build 15.33.170327 or above
- Your users must sign into Office 2016 using their Organizational ID.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.