Mobile Data Collection - Scan-IT to Office
Real-time mobile data collection and barcode scanning for Excel and Word
Scan-IT to Office is the efficient and secure solution for mobile data acquisition and remote barcode scanning. Collecting field data with Microsoft Office has never been so easy!
This add-in, assisted by the Scan-IT to Office app (see below), provides real-time data collection and barcode scanning for Excel spreadsheets and Word documents. Cloud services forward the captured data (barcodes, NFC tags, camera images, manual inputs, time-stamps, GPS locations etc.) immediately into documents and target applications on your desktop computer. This works wireless, regardless of your location, even across different offices, facilities or countries. Time-consuming copy/paste or export/import tasks are not required.
Scan-IT to Office provides an elegant alternative to conventional barcode scanners and dedicated mobile data collection equipment. Besides remote barcode scanning, it supports custom data acquisition forms using any combination of input fields: Use multiple barcode scanner fields, manual inputs (with text recognition support), images, lists etc. to cover requirements like stocktaking, check-in / check-out tasks, attendee tracking, picking, material management, field service tasks and many more.
Scan-IT to Office is ready to use in a few steps: Install the Scan-IT to Office app on your Android or iOS device and pair the app with this add-in by scanning a QR code. Now the data transfer works on its own, within fractions of a second Scan-IT to Office forwards remotely captured data line by line to all paired Word documents or Excel spreadsheets.
SECURE AND RELIABLE
Scan-IT to Office provides maximum data security and data protection. Collected data is transferred using end-to-end encryption; your data is exclusively stored on your personal devices. The Scan-IT to Office solution works with and without Internet connectivity: when offline, the mobile device caches captured data until Internet connectivity is available again.
- Remote data collection in real time
- App available on Android and iOS
- Customizable input forms
- Captures barcodes, NFC tags, images, manual inputs (with text recognition support, OCR), dates, times, geolocations, lists etc.
- Supports single and multi-user scenarios
- End-to-end encryption
- Scans EAN, UPC, Code 128, Code 39, 2 of 5 interleaved, Code93, Codabar*, GS1 DataBar*, QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec Code, PDF417 (* Android only)
This add-in is free of charge. To benefit from it, you also need the Scan-IT to Office app for your mobile device. The app installs as free trial that replaces collected data at random intervals and/or displays a notification. For unrestricted use, we kindly ask you to purchase a subscription for the app. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for volume license requirements.
Download the app using these links:
- Android: https://goo.gl/vZNG7F
- iOS: https://goo.gl/w3BWy8
- Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, 2019
- Microsoft Office 365 (desktop and online)
Further supported target applications are:
- Google Sheets
- Google Chrome
- Arbitrary desktop applications on Windows 10 version 1803+ or macOS 10.12+
- ODBC compatible SQL databases like Microsoft Access, MySQL, SQL server, ORACLE or CSV/Excel files
See https://tec-it.com/stodownload for more information.
Please send a mail to email@example.com, visit https://tec-it.com/sto or contact us on Skype (TECITSupport).
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet