The activity timer is a tool that is used to measure how long activities take to be executed. It records times from a stopwatch against defined activities and exports data into an Excel Worksheet. The add-in functions include:
1. Very simple user-interface
2. Add as many activities as possible
3. Record activity times as much as possible.
4. Calculate average times per activity
5. Record time in hours, minutes and seconds
6. Delete activities if necessary
7. Paste all recorded data into Excel spreadsheet.
This is great for process improvement projects and saves time during data gathering.