Highlight gaps, clusters, and outliers in your data | PBI certified
View data through multiple categories and subcategories. Dot Plot by MAQ Software displays data points (bubbles) plotted on an X/Y axis and distributed over a specified set of values. The size of the bubble represents the magnitude, and its color represents the category. Users can break data down across several parent and child categories, a significant improvement over other dot plot diagrams.
- Sales – Display multidimensional sales data such as sales volume per year over various regions
- Marketing – Display a campaign’s effectiveness across various regions and demographics
- Hospitality – Break down the popularity of different hotels in the same chain based on location, revenue, and seasonality
- Support for selection and multi-selection with partial highlighting
- Different bubble colors for different categories
- Customizable bubble size
- Bubble animation on click
- Support for context menu
Thank you for using Dot Plot by MAQ Software.
Do you have questions about this or any of our other Power BI custom visuals? Check out our community pages on Zendesk: https://bit.ly/maqsoftware-support