CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite ("Built for NetSuite" certified)
by Celigo CloudExtend
Sync emails and calendar events from Outlook to NetSuite. Create and View NetSuite records.
CloudExtend helps your NetSuite users see important email communications directly in NetSuite on the relevant records.
Users choose which emails are important enough for NetSuite users to see and can attach them to the native NetSuite messages record thus keeping both systems in sync.
Users can also attach their Outlook events to NetSuite records.
Key Features :
- Attach mails from Outlook to NetSuite Records while viewing/composing an email.
- Attach calendar events from Outlook to NetSuite Records.
- Automatically fetches the NetSuite contact records based on sender/recipient Email Ids.
- Search and view NetSuite records in Outlook Mailbox.
- Create net new NetSuite records directly from Outlook inbox.
- Works Outlook on Mac, Windows, iOS & Android.
- Secure and respects your NetSuite roles
Following are the minimum requirements for CloudExtend Add-in to work with your NetSuite data from Outlook
- You should have access to a valid NetSuite Production Account. If you do not have a NetSuite account, visit https://www.netsuite.com/, and click on 'Free Product Tour'.
- Role selected in the CloudExtend Add-in should have the Web Services permissions enabled
- Selected role should have permissions to View/Create/Update NetSuite records via Web Services
- Users will be required to login into Add-in using their NetSuite Production Account credentials
When this add-in is used, it
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.
At a glance