Pickit Images for Teams
Simplify your workflow with easy access to over a million images in Teams
Are you tired of trying to find licensed images for your presentations and projects? Or looking for your company’s latest logos, photos, and brand assets? Save time with unlimited access to Pickit's public image library of over 1 million handpicked images in themed Editor's Choice collections.
You can also use Pickit to access your company’s images right inside Teams. It'll simplify your workflow, improve collaboration, and get a better overview of your company's visuals. Search and download directly from Teams to move work forward faster.
- Search over 1 million photos and clipart inside Teams
- Access your logos, product shots and brand assets
- Browse themed Editor’s Choice image collections
- Preview and download images straight from the app
- Improve your workflow with everything in one place
To use Pickit in Microsoft Teams, you'll need a Pro subscription. For access to your own company’s images, you’ll need a Business account. Subscriptions start at just $4.99/month, and you can cancel anytime.
Install now to subscribe or start a free 7-day trial or visit www.pickit.com for more info.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.