by APPS 365 LTD
Manipulate and convert PDF documents into common file formats from within SharePoint.
SharePoint PDF Wizard is the simple, fast and clean way for users to manipulate and convert PDF files into common file formats from within SharePoint. SharePoint PDF Wizard is feature packed and allows you to automatically generate, manipulate and output documents to a user specified SharePoint document library. You can also create Templates with Pre-set Configuration Settings to perform operations on specific SharePoint document library files on a single click and/or triggered by an Event (Workflow).
SharePoint PDF Wizard Features and Benefits:
- Convert PDF files into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, SVG with NO CODING!
- Save multiple Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, Image files as one PDF file.
- Very easy to install. Very easy to use, no training required.
- Tightly integrated into SharePoint. Easy access via Ribbon Menu and Items Context Menu.
- Specify output SharePoint document library and customise document file names.
- One click automatic creation of multiple Documents!
- Merge multiple PDF Files into 1 Single PDF Document.
- 3 levels of sorting based on metadata properties of the files while doing merge to one operation.
- Split PDF Files into Individual Pages.
- Add watermark to PDF Files.
- Save Word, Excel and PowerPoint Documents as .PDF / PDF/A.
- Encrypt, Decrypt or Change Password of PDF file.
- Digitally sign the PDF file.
- Extract PDF pages.
- Set expiry date for the PDF file.
- Create Templates with Pre-set Configuration.
- Automatically trigger SharePoint PDF Wizard operations (Workflow).
- Merge files in a selected Folder to one PDF File [Merge as on PDF or Merge PDF Files].
- Copy OCR text from image to any SharePoint List and / or create Word File from copied text.
*This is a Free Trial for 14 days with a limit on the number of PDF operations. A licensed version will remove any limitations.
Visit https://sharepointpdfwizard.com for more information.