Build collaborative meeting agendas and stay on top of next steps easily from within Microsoft Teams
The best way to boost team performance at your company is for managers to proactively help their team members address the day-to-day issues in an open and collaborative way. Making a habit out of having these conversations with your team, can be the difference between a low performing non-engaged team and a high performing team with a an increased level of morale, tightly aligned to your objectives.
No one likes to waste time in meetings, so we've built SoapBox to help you build a habit of running awesome team meetings where you spend time with your team members having meaningful conversations.
With SoapBox for Microsoft Teams you can easily:
- Create a collaborative meeting agenda, so you are better prepared for the conversation.
- Get nudged to add agenda items.
- Get suggestions on discussion topics, so you have fresh content to discuss and meetings don't get repetitive
- Stay on top of next steps. Closed items are archived, open items carry over to the next agenda
SoapBox helps you make great communication with your employees a habit, so you can build a high performing team.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.