SIMON – Microsoft Cloud Management
by Lumagate Inc
SIMON is an AI chatbot that helps IT Ops manage their Microsoft cloud services.
SIMON automates management tasks in Office 365, Microsoft Intune, Azure Active Directory, and Azure infrastructure, shaving IT Operations hours of effort every week. SIMON helps streamline and automate tasks such as:
- Office 365/Azure AD user management
- Intune device management
- Azure AD Sign In and Audit Log searches
- Office 365 message traces
- Activation of Azure Privileged Identity Management (PIM) roles
SIMON can also send the results of most queries to a nicely formatted Excel report, stored in your corporate OneDrive, in a single click! With the Microsoft Teams client on iOS and Android, you can easily perform even the most complex tasks SIMON supports from a smartphone.
While you must own and use Office 365, Microsoft Intune, Azure Active Directory and Azure Privileged Identity Management to leverage the full breadth of SIMON's features, you can use any subset of SIMON’s features, based on the Microsoft cloud services your organization uses.
- SIMON is designed for users with service desk, operation, and security-related administrative tasks, and performs all tasks on behalf of the current user. As such, you must have the relevant administrative privileges to perform tasks via SIMON (e.g. device administrator permissions to perform device tasks, or user administrator permissions to perform user-related tasks).
- In order to perform administrative tasks on behalf of the signed in user, SIMON will prompt for authorization from a directory administrator.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.