EasyBib Add-In for Office 365
by Chegg Inc.
Easily create, save, and add citations to your paper with the EasyBib Add-in for Office 365.
Bibliographies can be so frustrating, but they don’t have to be. EasyBib, a Chegg service, is one of the world’s most popular bibliography and citation management tools, used by millions of students worldwide to automatically cite sources in just a few clicks.
With the EasyBib Add-in for Office 365, you can:
- Save time by automatically citing a book, website, or journal article using an ISBN, URL, or source title.
- Easily create, save, and add citations directly into your paper without ever leaving your document.
- Save effort by choosing to automatically format your citations in MLA, APA, or Chicago style.
- Access the EasyBib Add-in any time, anywhere. Login in to your Office account to leverage the add-in 24/7.
Learn more at http://www.easybib.com/guides/add-in-office-365/, and start streamlining the way you write and cite today!
When this add-in is used, it
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet
At a glance