by CAS Software AG
Add-in for CAS genesisWorld
The CAS genesisWorld Outlook Add-in connects the CRM software with an e-mail client of your choice, thus improving the workflow of the environment you chose.
The Outlook Add-in ensures that you can access important address data from CAS genesisWorld.
To use the CAS genesisWorld Outlook Add-in you require a CAS genesisWorld license from CAS Software AG.
Benefits and advantages of the CAS genesisWorld Outlook Add-In:
- More efficiency and faster access.
- E-mails can be archived directly from your Microsoft Outlook mailbox. Additionally, you can also create a CAS genesisWorld data record directly from the Outlook Add-in, saving you time and increasing your productivity.
- Using the Send & Archive function you can archive e-mails directly while sending in CAS genesisWorld.
- The app will show you if an e-mail has already been archived. An archived e-mail can be opened directly, further improving workflow.
- If there is a contact data record for the sender of the e-mail in CAS genesisWorld then you can open and view their contact data in CAS genesisWorld Web.
- The dossier also contains further information from CAS genesisWorld on the sender.
- You can also archive sent and received e-mails using the Outlook App for mobile devices.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.