Secured Signing for Word
by Secured Signing
Sign your documents and invite others to sign directly from Word
Secured Signing uses a secure cryptographic technology for digital signing that makes it safer than a plain electronic signature.
With Secured Signing for Word, you can:
• Speed up time to agreement by sending signing requests directly from Word
• Add as many signature boxes and position where signature is required
• Include additional form fields to capture any other information quickly
• Invitees can sign on the go anytime and, on any device
• Get rid of manual process using a complete digital process. You won’t need to print to capture a signature again.
Once the document is complete, a copy of the signed documents will be emailed to you. Secured Signing digital signatures meet digital signature legal standards meaning they are legally binding.
Secured Signing streamlines business processes, cuts back on expenses, expedites delivery cycles, improves staff efficiency and enhances customer service in a green environment.
If you need any help contact us on email@example.com
Secured Signing for Microsoft Word is supported for Microsoft Word 2016, Word Online.
Secured Signing is the leading digital signature (eSignature) choice for businesses and is trusted by customers in more than 30 countries worldwide. We’ve been around for a long time and have built our solution from the ground up.
Secured Signing Microsoft Word relies on Secured Signing, which is subscription-based service.
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet