EdCast Knowledge Cloud
EdCast brings content recommendations, search and content discovery.
Power your Teams with personalized learning content
Now, you can drive enhanced learning and content curation delivered directly into your Microsoft Teams with this EdCast application. EdCast’s Knowledge Cloud solves the problem of Unified Discovery, Unified Access and Unified Tracking across very large sets of fragmented internal, external and Subject Matter Expert (SME) content needed by your teams delivered in their daily flow of work.
The EdCast application for Microsoft Teams gives the user access to relevant content recommendations and learning materials based on the user's interests and activities. Quick access to the theme-focused channels and a full content search engine is at the user’s fingertips. Here are a few features:
- Search: Find relevant content from known sources through a unified search engine covering all of your content sources (internal, external, paid, user-generated, and more).
- Today's Insights: Get daily personalized recommendations based on your interests, activity, and job title delivered automatically.
- Channels: Explore the latest and greatest content in your theme-focused channels that you choose to follow.
- AI-Powered: Personalized materials are curated by our proprietary AI that can pull from all internal, external, paid and subject matter expert content sources.
- Security: Enterprise-grade security and privacy controls.
- Engagement: Collaboration capabilities available across disparate groups.
- Customization: Branded and tailored for you and the unique needs of your learners.
- Analytics: Advanced reporting to assess and measure performance, manage certifications, and empower discretionary learning.
- Learning Digital Wallet: Frictionless access to paid content with cost savings across publishers and products as part of EdCast’s learning marketplace.
This application brings digital learning directly where people work. Improve productivity and engagement today with the EdCast app for Microsoft Teams.
An EdCast account is required. Please contact us at https://www.edcast.com to get started.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.