With Trustbot, you and our team can send, sign and verify Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements without leaving your Teams workspace. This saves your team time and helps to make sure that your intellectual property is always protected.
- Just give Trustbot the email address of the other party, and Trustbot will make sure it gets e-signed. Then you confirm the agreement in Teams, and Trustbot sends archive copies direct to your email.
- When you already have an agreement in place, Trustbot shows your team the details on request, so they can be sure that coverage is in place.
- Anyone on your team also can initiate an agreement when they create or accept a meeting request by adding email@example.com to any meeting they make in their Outlook calendar.
- Trustbot’s e-signing process is easy for your recipients, works in their browser or mobile device, and requires no special set up or installation.
- Trustbot also checks for an agreement whenever you add an external member to your workspace. When needed, Trustbot gets them to e-sign your NDA and confirms in your private conversation.
- You can upload any number of agreement forms for your team to use through Trustbot, or select from free templates authored by leading IP law firms. If your recipient needs changes to an agreement, you can easily make revisions and resend, with the changes marked clearly for quick approvals.
- In your account at trustbot.io, you can upload agreements that you have signed outside of Trustbot. Also, you can set up automatic connections to any shared folder where you keep your legal agreements to that Trustbot always stays in sync. This way you can use Trustbot with any e-signing process.
Get started by creating your account at trustbot.io. It only takes a few minutes and it’s free.
Questions? Contact the humans at firstname.lastname@example.org