Dynamics 365 for Microsoft Teams
by Microsoft Corporation
Search, connect, and update Dynamics 365 records in Microsoft Teams
Switching between business apps and collaboration apps to share data, documents, and records can impede the flow of work, slowing progress on activities ranging from sales deals to customer support cases. The Dynamics 365 app for Microsoft Teams extends the ability for anyone in an organization to view and collaborate on Dynamics 365 records from within Teams.
• Share documents between a connected Microsoft Teams channel and your customer engagement apps record
• Collaborate with other team members by adding a customer engagement app record or view as a tab to a channel in Microsoft Teams and adding recommended members
• Chat with your team members side-by-side in the app tab
• Search and share Dynamics 365 records as information cards in chats (production ready preview)
• Update Dynamics 365 records from within chats (production ready preview)
• Add chat messages to Dynamics 365 as notes or tasks (production ready preview)
• View and update Dynamics 365 records before, during, and after meetings right from Teams (preview)
• Notes and tasks added during meetings sync back to Dynamics 365 automatically (preview)
• Record calls and get real-time transcription and AI-powered insights (preview)
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.