Project Portfolio Management by Virto
Manage your project portfolio and resources workload with intuitive Gantt Chart + Workload interface
Please switch to classic store to add the app. You are installing the FREE TRIAL and will not be charged in the process. If you are requested to purchase the app, please contact support via email address in the “Support” tab.
Virto Project Portfolio Manager (PPM) for Office 365 allows users to control workload of resources - workers or technical resources involved into a business process.
PPM is a highly customizable project management & planning solution. Here users are able to create projects, set roles and resources for each of them – and see the whole structure of existing projects and manage working hours within organization. Users can also track and control dates and a workload in a Gantt Chart.
PPM helps managers to easily assign resources in projects based on their availability, skillset and existing workload.
Tool helps to identify problems like overbooking of resources or appeared days off which create gaps in planned workload.
Automatically calculated statuses give simple instructions: how many resources’ working hours need to be added or removed to complete each project.
1. Manage the working hours of resources and their involvement in projects with ease
2. Set unlimited number of projects and roles
3. Set required hours for each role and view completion status in real time while adding resources
4. Assign your resources to roles in the most effective way with skillset match rate indication
5. Control FTE for each resource in each project
6. Identify and resolve overbooking issues in simple and visual UI
7. Choose Calendars according to countries with government holidays
8. Manage individual Calendar for any employee with personal days off, holidays, sick days, etc.
9. View and manage your projects, roles and resources in Gantt Chart
Install free fully featured 30 days trial and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if any help is required.
Documentation can be found here: https://download.virtosoftware.com/Manuals/virto-project-portfolio-manager-for-office-365.pdf