Change Management (Office 365)
by Chronodat LLC
Implement Change, Track Requests, and Reduce Risk with Chronodat Change Request Management Add-In
Change Management is one of the most important elements in IT Service Management (ITSM), which helps organizations in ensuring that the prevalent processes and procedures are employed when making any changes to IT infrastructure. Every organization needs a thorough understanding of its environment in order to be able to adapt to change whilst fully utilizing and minimizing risks of any changes to the environment. Change Management (Office 365) SharePoint add-in is the perfect tool to help your organization with in-depth analysis, understanding and assistance in minimizing risk to your IT and non-IT environments.
Change Management (Office 365) is available as a free, fully-featured 14-day trial (1xInstance license with an unlimited number of end-users).
Change Management (Office 365) add-in employs a strict change process through the provision of on-demand capabilities for the creation, assessment, approval and implementation of environment changes. This add-in stands out for three major reasons: easy configuration, user-friendly interface, and robust features. The results are immediate.
Change Management (Office 365) Add-In Features:
- Fully configurable, preset sample email templates as well as integrated workflows for notifying the change owner, assignee, approver, and requestor as the case may be
- Preset Change Categories and Change Sub-Categories that can be configured in accordance with the needs of your organization
- Our built-in dashboards are color-coded for quick reporting and metrics. There is a main Dashboard for all existing change requests as well a dashboard “personal views” for each team member indicating Approved and Rejected requests. The Dashboard provides information on:
- The 10 most recent updates to change requests ranked by status;
- Pie Chart indicating Active and Closed change requests;
- Bar Chart indicating Change Status, ranked according to priority;
- Bell Curve Chart that indicates Change Status according to Project;
- Grid indicating Change Status according to members it was Assigned;
- The 5 most recent updates to Change Requests listed without any ranking
- Absolute and transparent control over change execution through change status updates indicating which are approved, open, in review, in progress or completed
- A preset Change Prefix for easy identification and management of change requests
- Fully customizable add-in logo for branding purposes
- Fully configurable, preset Change Types, such as Emergency, Routine, Expedited, etc. All Change Types are capable of being amended to suit the needs of your organization
- Predetermined, fully customizable Risk Levels marked using terms like Minor, Major, and Significant
- A quick, powerful search engine capable of easily finding requests
- Export options available into formats such as PDF, CSV, and Excel among others
- Setup provisions for a designated Support Contact for Change Sub-Categories
- A repository for storage, upload, sharing and use of Project Team documents
- A Team Calendar for tracking project team events as well as client and project meetings etc
Installation & Configuration
At Chronodat we pride ourselves on our ease of installation and are ready and willing to assist our clients in configuring the add-in should it ever be necessary. With or without our help, the configuration should be a simple and easy process.
The trial can be turned into a full version by purchasing Activation Key, the total cost of an instance is $549 (one-time fee, for an unlimited number of users, including free updates and support).
For more information, please visit our product details page:
Our Chronodat Change Management Software add-in is compatible with the most popular browsers such as IE10 and later, as well as the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Contact email@example.com with your queries, questions, and suggestions for a prompt reply.
Additional Languages Support
Contact Chronodat Support for additional languages support or existing language label changes.