Box for Outlook
Seamlessly attach Box files to emails and download attachments to Box
Streamline email collaboration by leveraging the Box for Outlook add-in to attach Box files to emails and download email attachments directly to Box without having to leave Outlook. Save valuable time, while ensuring your critical content remains secure and compliant in Box.
- Streamline email collaboration: Access Box directly from the Outlook interface to save time and eliminate toggling between applications
- Centralize email content: Seamlessly insert shared links to Box content, save email contents to Box as EML files and save email attachments to Box with just a few clicks
- Work across platforms: Attach Box content to outgoing emails using the Outlook app on Windows, Mac, and Outlook web app
- Simple permissions management: Manage the permissions of a shared Box file directly from Outlook to ensure content can always be accessible by the right people
- Maintain enterprise-level standards: Ensure EML files and attachments in Box meet the security, compliance and governance requirements of any industry
- This add-in requires a Box account. Don't have a Box account? Sign up for one here https://www.box.com/pricing
When this add-in is used, it
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.
At a glance