Jira Cloud for Outlook (Official)
Organize your team’s work without leaving your inbox
Create new Jira issues, view up-to-date information about existing issues and take action on them in a couple of clicks.
Email is great. However the information in emails is often outdated, and going through your emails to triage the important things requires a fair amount of back and forth between your inbox and each app. This add-in solves this problem for Jira by letting you manage your backlog from Outlook.
At a glance:
- View the current status of Jira issues mentioned in an email
- View rich, up to date information about a Jira issue
- Update a Jira issue in a couple of clicks from your inbox: transition, assign and comment
- Create a new Jira issue from an email so the full context is readily available when starting work on a task
- Using this add-in requires a valid Jira Cloud subscription
- The add-in does not support Jira Server or Jira Data Center installations
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.