Zoho Forms for Teams
by Zoho Corporation Private Limited
Keep your team up-to-date with alerts on your Teams channel when a new form response is received.
The Zoho Forms bot for Microsoft Teams displays form responses as message cards in a channel when new submissions are received through Zoho Forms. All members of a Teams channel will receive notiﬁcations and they can view form entries without logging into Zoho Forms.
The message card can also be customised with proper header messages, relevant form ﬁelds, and ﬁeld labels so that your team can take swift action on new form responses.
To use this bot, you need a valid Zoho Forms account. Visit https://www.zoho.com/forms and sign up if you don't have an account yet.
To conﬁgure the Zoho Forms bot, you should complete the integration setup as shown below:
- Install Zoho Forms bot on your Microsoft Teams channel and authorize your Zoho account.
- Access https://www.zoho.com/forms and login to Zoho Forms.
- Create a form and once your form is ready, click the 'Integrations' tab in the form builder and select 'Microsoft Teams'.
- Select the team and channel to trigger bot notiﬁcations.
- Conﬁgure the message card and choose the form ﬁelds to be displayed.
- Click 'Integrate' to complete the setup.
Zoho Forms for Microsoft Teams is available for the customers who have an account in zoho.com domain. This add-on is not available in .cn, .eu, and .in domains.
Exclusive COVID-19 assistance for Microsoft customers: Sign up before July 31 and get Zoho Wallet credits worth US $500 valid for 60 days. The wallet credits can be used for the purchase of Zoho Forms, any other Zoho apps or for edition upgrades.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.