Digify for Outlook - Track & Unsend Attachments
by Digify, Inc
Share documents securely, track file views and revoke file access without leaving your inbox.
Digify for Outlook is a free-to-install Outlook Add-in for Digify users.
To get started, install Digify for Outlook and sign up for a free Digify trial account at https://digify.com.
Sending secure email attachments has never been easier with Digify for Outlook:
Protect your attachments with advanced security settings
- Automatically encrypt your attachments
- Control who can access your document and whether they can download or print
- Add a dynamic watermark and set your document to self-destruct
- Embed your attachment as a link
Find out if your attachments were viewed
- Get statistics on the number of views, the duration and whether your recipient has printed or downloaded your email attachments.
Unsend your attachments anytime
- Whether you’ve changed your mind or sent a file by mistake, you can easily revoke document access for all recipients.
- Your document will still be stored in your Digify account.
For feedback or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.