Azure AD Notifications
by Microsoft Corporation
Intended for sending notifications to Azure AD users on behalf of Azure AD services.
Azure AD Notifications is intended to facilitate communication between Azure AD features & services and their customers. Install Azure AD Notifications bot in Microsoft Teams to enable receiving notifications from select features & services within Azure AD.
Get information about what’s happening in your Azure AD environment out of your e-mail inbox and into Teams! With Azure AD Notifications bot, communications from your Azure AD environment won’t get lost in your inbox and can be reviewed and acted on in a more streamlined way.
Examples of what kinds of notifications & alerts can be received with Azure AD Notifications include:
- An Azure AD Application was disabled because of a security issue
- A user was permanently assigned a new directory role
- You have a pending review of a user’s access to a particular resource
BE ADVISED: Azure AD Notifications bot is an enterprise app that requires some configuration by your administrator. Azure AD Notifications only supports select Azure AD features & services, and your Azure AD tenant may require some configuration by your administrator in order to enable those features & services. Azure AD Notifications does not provide a self-registration mechanism for new users to receive these notifications.
For issues, please contact us at https://portal.azure.com/#blade/Microsoft_Azure_Support/HelpAndSupportBlade/newsupportrequest
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.