by Freshworks INC
AI powered virtual agent to answer your employee queries and service requests.
ServiceBot is a virtual agent that uses natural language processing and machine learning to understand end user queries and assists them by providing solutions and in raising service requests.
Key features of ServiceBot include:
1. Conversational support* - Users can now chat with ServiceBot to get assistance. ServiceBot uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to understand user queries and provides users with relevant information.
2. Ticket deflection* - Deflect L1 tickets by providing relevant knowledge base articles and relieve service desk agents from monotonous and repetitive tasks.
3. One-click access - Users can ask the Servicebot to show their tickets or approvals within Microsoft Teams
4. Instant updates - Freshservice groups can be mapped to Microsoft Teams groups which are notified whenever a ticket is assigned to the group. Requesters also get notified whenever there's an update on their ticket.
5. Faster approvals - Agents and Requesters are notified about service requests and change approvals assigned to them. They can take action on approvals within Microsoft Teams!
With ServiceBot, your internal support is fast, streamlined and offers the best employee experience.
Freshservice is a cloud-based IT service desk that is easy-to-set up, quick to learn, and is effective in automating your routine internal tasks. It helps your employees raise requests or seek assistance through a self-service portal and allows your IT team to quickly pick up those tickets and fulfill them on time. Freshservice can also be used by HR, legal, admin or facilities team to handle internal requests.
In order to use ServiceBot, users must have an active Freshservice account. Please contact your IT administrator for more details or signup [here](https://freshservice.com/signup)
Please make sure that you have completed the Microsoft Teams setup in Freshservice via the Freshservice app gallery. Post which, proceed to install the ServiceBot in Teams.
*Requester interactions and deflection features are available only in the Enterprise plan of Freshservice.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.