mxHero | Secure & Manage Email
by mxHero Incorporated
Drastically cut your time managing email by connecting Outlook with Box™ or Egnyte™ cloud storage.
How much time are you wasting managing critical email messages and documents? And how many mistakes are you making?
Start saving and sharing your most important messages and attachments to and from Box™ or Egnyte™ directly in Outlook, and auto-convert your emails to PDF.
Never again print to paper or PDF an email or document you don’t need to. Don’t get caught up in your company’s retention policy.
Make the most of your cloud storage and never lose an important attachment or conversation again:
- Replace attachments with Box™ or Egnyte™ links to messages, documents and folders.
- Manage granular access and sharing permissions of Box™ & Egnyte™ links.
- Keep private conversions outside of threads.
- Send and manage big files without size limits.
- With our new extension you can now keep your email content accessible and compliant, archiving emails and attachments into Box™ & Egnyte™ folders directly from your inbox, and sending files securely as links without size limitation.
Efficiently manage your important email correspondence:
- Manage access permissions of shared Box™ or Egnyte™ links.
- Auto-convert email messages to PDF with links to their attachments.
- Navigate Box or Egnyte folders whether shared or private, preview and open files.
- Access lightning fast search using metadata filters such as subject, date, sender, etc.
- Add custom metadata like client ID or matter number to saved content.
- Comment on saved content using Box™ & Egnyte™ collaboration.
- 15 day free trial, then only $60/user/year ($5/user/month - volume pricing available).
Requires a Box™ or Egnyte™ storage account
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.