by Derdack SIGNL4
Reliably alert and notify on-call staff and field service teams with SIGNL4 and Microsoft Teams
This bot app connects Microsoft Teams with SIGNL4, a solution to reliable alert and notify operational teams in the field about critical incidents in IT, IoT and industrial systems.
While SIGNL4 delivers critical alerts by default via text, voice and push, this bot allows for using Microsoft Teams as an additional communication channel. As with other alerting channels, users can acknowledge/confirm alerts and take ownership. Alerts can also be annotated and closed. The SIGNL4 bot also allows for managing a user’s duty status. And ultimately, alerts to teams in the field can be send from within Microsoft Teams.
What is SIGNL4?
In case of critical incidents in areas like workers safety, 24/7 IT operations, manufacturing continuity or disaster response, SIGNL4 is your tool for instant mobile alerting.
It is designed to effectively alert and notify incident response teams like firefighters, emergency teams, IT Ops or Security Ops staff, field service technicians and maintenance engineers.
SIGNL4 adds critical mobile alerting to your services and systems in no time. It bridges the ‘last mile’ from IT and IoT systems, machines and sensors to engineers, IT staff and workers ‘in the field’ and accelerates response up to 10x.
SIGNL4 notifies staff on duty through targeted and persistent mobile push, text messages and voice calls with acknowledgement, tracking and escalation.
It provides for convenient on-call duty and shift scheduling to reliably delivers the right information to the right people at the right time – anywhere.
SIGNL4 enables mission-critical systems in IT, IoT, on the shop floor and in hundred other areas to automatically notify the right people when response time matters.
SIGNL4 provides simple and convenient interfaces like email and webhooks to quickly connect systems like IT monitoring, IT service management, IoT devices, SCADA systems, security cameras and more.
SIGNL4 enables to:
- Reliably and persistently dispatch critical alerts and work items to field staff, maintenance engineers and mobile workforce
- Automate alerting/escalation processes by linking machines, IT or any other application to the right person at the right time
- Accelerate and ensure response by providing persistent notifications, response tracking and escalations
- Manage timely availability of operations teams (on-call duties, shifts) to route alerts automatically
- Link any system directly to staff in charge. Consolidate events and alerts from multiple sources. Create a single pane of glass for critical information
- Design for critical operations with a new visual experience including a native 'darkmode'
- Persistent and trackable alert notifications by mobile push, voice calls and text
- Automated escalations based on target response times
- Scheduled and ad-hoc on-call duty and shift management
- Shared annotations to alerts and audit trails
- Raising of alerts from the mobile app
- Integrated mobile chat
- Alert notifications to your entire team or team members on duty
- Custom sounds for your critical alerts
- One-touch connect with your team members
- Monitors, tracks and reports your hours spend on duty (CSV download)
- Complete audit trails of all notifications and response (CSV download)
- Comprehensive API for 3rd party integrations
- Connector apps for 2-way integrations with leading ITOM, IoT and industrial tools
The SIGNL4 Microsoft Teams Bot is linked to your SIGNL4 account (after you sign in to SIGNL4 from the bot) and then sends notifications from your SIGNL4 team to your channels, which includes the following:
- Notifications of new signls in your team
- Notifications when signls are confirmed or closed by someone on your SIGNL4 team
On the other hand, the SIGNL4 bot enables you to
- Go on or off duty in SIGNL4
- Trigger new Signls in your SIGNL4 team from any team channel or via personal messages
- Acknowledge or close Signls in SIGNL4
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.