Guru for Outlook
by Guru Technologies, Inc. (getguru.com)
Access your team's collective Guru Knowledge right within Outlook
Guru's Outlook Add-in empowers your team to access the 'just-in-time' information they need to respond to emails and collaborate with teammates with the consistency and confidence that verified knowledge brings.
- quickly search & access Guru cards
- copy & share card content right into email threads
- create & edit cards while in workflow
- verify cards and manage your task queue
- and more!
New to Guru? No problem, its free!
Guru is knowledge management software for the future of work, helping teams capture their collective know-how, transform it into knowledge, and deliver it where & when you need it most.
Guru customers have recognized measurable business value by using Guru's Knowledge Network as their single-source of truth, such as a 67% reduction in onboarding new employees, 62% reduction in time to first response, 37% increase in sales velocity, 34% reduction in repeat questions, 20% increase in win rates, 20% reduction in handle times and +100% increase in CSAT. Here's how we achieve this:
- We provide a browser extension + Outlook Add-in so your team has instant access to all the knowledge they need without having to change windows.
- Guru automatically reminds experts to re-verify their content, providing confidence to all users consuming it. All content in Guru clearly indicates who verifies it, the last time it was verified and how often it gets reviewed.
- Your client-facing teams will always get an answer with Guru, thanks to our Q&A workflow. If someone searches and doesn't find an answer, they can immediately ask a teammate or group the question. The answer will then become new content in Guru for the benefit of the whole team.
- Our analytics tells you which content is leveraged the most, who is engaged in Guru and overall adoption, so you can measure the impact Guru has on your team.
- Identify which assets should be sent at which stage of the sales process, track if prospects are accessing & engaged and measure the attributed impact your content has on each opportunity with our content tracking & performance capabilities when sent with Outlook.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.